Monday, July 02, 2012

Kuwait Snoozefest Summer

Things that bore me lately:
  • Consistently "holy-shit-that's-hot" days
  • Egyptian politics
  • Syria (where IS the rest of the world - help them!)
  • OSN programming
  • My love life (although that is getting better)
  • Routine
  • My car
  • People who hit "like" for every phuckin thang on Facebook.  (Who doesn't "like" food???)
  • My intense lack of energy or anything that even slightly resembles energy.
  • Staying up late at night chatting with the mentally challenged on Badoo because I can't sleep and have nothing better to do.
I've been back in Kuwait for what - all of 2 weeks - and I really need to get out of here for an attitude adjustment again.  Ugh!  Calgon, take me away...

2 comments:

Nirvana said...

why does egyptian politics bore u! we are so frikin entertaining our sh*t doesn't end! :D

Expat and the City said...

LOL @ your list. I hope you are traveling outside of Kuwait for some relaxation and cocktails during the month of Ramadan. :)