Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Spoof on Work in Kuwaiti Public Sector

This is yet another short clip from one of my new favorite Kuwaiti comedy groups, Shenoya3nitv on YouTube.  Part of what I love about Kuwaitis is their ability to laugh at themselves; self-deprecating humor at it's best, poking fun at Government workers in Kuwait...



Commentary does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the blog holder (or maybe it does...).

... and another thing.....

Why is it that Kuwaitis never take their sunglasses off indoors?  When you go to the mall, everybody is wearing their sunglasses - even into the dark hours.  My friend, Butterfly and her husband, walked around the mall for hours with their sunglasses on - on purpose - to fit in.  Nobody notices of course but they got a giggle out of it (yeah yeah, cheap thrills in Kuwait).  It's like that 1980's song, Sunglasses at Night.  Dudes.  (I know, I know... geezing.)

4 comments:

TisMe said...

Wow i've just came across these guys , I thought nobody would dare making such videos in Kuwait!

I hopppeee the media ministry doesn't make a fuzz about it in the near future , its freaking youtube !

TisMe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I watched this vid about 7 times since u posted it here, nearly ROFLing every single time. Thanks!

otelq8 said...

LMAO!! after I watched that video, in an instant I just had my ab exercise!! lol
Geez that was soo true what a lazy-bum bum bum!! !!(albeit I really don't understand Arabic)
hey you shoulda whatch this very funny tho.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESfHr3BlXvM