Sunday, July 17, 2011

Fondant Cakes in Kuwait

Have you ever watched Cake Boss?  I love how they do all the amazing designs with fondant.  Well guess what?  La Baguette makes them here in LOTS of shapes and sizes - AND they deliver for you.  I've had 2 of them made now and they are fantabulous.  Prices max out at around 50KD which by US standards is VERY reasonable.

Unfortunately, it is hard to even find info on La Baguette on the net.  Their website is limited and doesn't include photos of their cakes.  Dudes, get on the ball and hire a decent marketing person (I can make referrals).  You would generate SO much more business!  I get questions all the time about "Where can I order a cake in Kuwait?  I'm in the States and would like to have it delivered."  ...Just sayin....

These are the 2 cakes that I ordered from them.



5 comments:

American Girl said...

I've ordered from them as well (cakes). And I sometimes just pop in and grab a little something for breakfast. I absolutely love them. Sadly, as you said, their marketing sucks!

The cakes you ordered are awesome!!

Anonymous said...

I wouldnt take free water from La Bagette, the way they treat their employes on and off duty is reminiscent of slave laws. I know people who work their and have worked their, managers and the whole deal and f that place!!

Desert Girl said...

Anonymous, I'm sorry to hear that. It is never a good thing to hear that people are being treated unfairly and this is the first time I've heard anything (good or bad) about the La Bagette management. I think the owners also have the Dominos Pizza chain also if I'm not mistaken.

Lydia Sidaros said...

Ummmm, me likey both of those cakes and I'll admit to eating more than my fair share... Who knew a cake could make a girl feel so special??? I heart you... with fondant and sprinkles on top. XOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

I make better cake den dis.seriously