Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tabtabaei urges 1-month salary grant to expats

Usually, I can't stand this guy, but today, he's my buddy.

Tabtabaei urges 1-month salary grant to expats

Published Date: January 20, 2011
By B Izzak, Staff Writer

KUWAIT: Islamist MP Waleed Al-Tabtabaei yesterday urged private Kuwaiti companies to distribute a month's salary as a grant to their non-Kuwaiti employees on the occasion of national events. Tabtabaei said in a statement that the Amir has ordered the distribution of KD 1,000 to each Kuwaiti citizen on the occasions of the 50th anniversary of the independence, 20th anniversary of the liberation and the fifth anniversary of his ascendance to power. He said that owners of Kuwaiti companies should take the Amir's decision as an example and distribute a grant to expatriates.
- - -
 
Unfortunately, it isn't in the budget of most comanies in Kuwait to do that, but hey, nice thought.

4 comments:

Desert Girl said...

Anonymous 6:35: I did too publish it, I just changed it from the F word.

Why didnt that bearded F suggest the government pay one month salaries to expats that work for the government as a start. I hate that SOB. He should be strung up by his tiny shriveled balls in a public square. Yes, i know that ur not going to publish this comment but it felt good to make it and Im pretty sure you know who I am dont ya? :)

Well anonymous, I have several ideas who you are and I think all of them are extreeeeemely funny! LOOL.

Stan said...

I just wish if the private companies paid up the monthly salaries properly on time first, let alone bonuses.
I guess they are just trying to satisfy expatriates with false hopes of care.

Desert Girl said...

Show me tha money!
Show me tha money!

Anonymous said...

Please see the below web link....
Some people are fighting for bonus/grant. Others doing their job as slavery. both are in this great country.

http://newsmaster.4t.com

sample of human trafficking and cheating of employees...