Thursday, March 11, 2010

Why do I only hear about a sale when it's over?

I guess the press is too afraid of reprecussions to print the actual technical terms for "genital toy". I am so shy and angelic that I won't either. (Giggles)

WHAT store was this? Please don't tell me I have been shopping there this entire time and just didn't know.... I don't think I would have missed them..... This is kinda like the guy who was growing marijuana in his front yard and his neighbors didn't know....

And just a little "genital toy" factoid, most "toys" sell for under $100 in the US. Ones without batteries - even less. Even less from internet direct from China. I mean, c'mon... you can get a rabbit for $49.99 on Adam and Eve .... (not that I would know). Not that I've ever been in the market, but I like to be knowledgeable about "trivia".

7 comments:

chika said...

wow KD100!! dudette there's an ad on FB which sells similar stuff and when I posted it on my wall, friends said Ministry won't - can't do anything cuz it's "online" ! <-- whatever that means

Papyrus said...

@anonymous 1:47 PM
"Married men with mistresses." OMG, I hope my wife wouldn't read that, can you please add "Some" at the beginning of the scentence? LOOOL

Lifeloverinkw said...

Another great idea to start a small business at home.
I just need the supplier to mail everything to my mail box on base.
(To Avoid Kuwait’s customs)

Anonymous said...

Trivia is important :P

Anonymous said...

To anonymous who thinks everything is illegal:
while there are things that are unreasonable, please don't generalize and sensationalize just because you have frustrations.
it is not illegal to have a bf/gf, we are not in ksa. nor is there constant raping,crime, etc. crime exists everywhere, and we in kuwait are thankful that it is still a very safe place to live.
btw dg, this had me laughing.. you always have great and interesting posts :)

Anonymous said...

do they have a returns policy?

Desert Girl said...

Anonymous 2:38 - Now that thar is just not right!

LOOL