Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hate Mail


I have received a lot of anonymous hate mail lately to which I say:

If you don't like what I have to say - move on. Start your own blog. I'm not going to publish your bullshit rantings on my dime. Move it along.

I don't believe in promoting hatred and I really pity you. Haters: you obviously have unresolved issues and should probably seek psychiatric help. That much pent-up negativity will affect your chakras and eat away at you like a cancer. In effect, it hurts no one but yourself - especially if I just delete the hate mail anyways. What is the purpose?

If you don't have something nice to say - don't say it at all. Je ne care pas!

To all the nice people out there - Have a happy day. It is Easter!!! The flowers are blooming, the air is fresh, the sky (here) is blue! Birds are singing.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey DG ! happy Easter ! To all the loosers out there _|_ Go to ur mama ..she 'll probably have all the good things only that u wanna hear! :)

as for ur blog Dg ! it never fails to put a smile on my face :) -
NBZ

WeegieKhaleeji said...

Happy Easter to you. I am sitting here in my PJ's with Lil' Scotlandiya and trying to get her to wait until after lunch before she bites the head off her chocolate bunny. We've got some doggy choc buttons for the dog too.
Anyway, I digress...
Just wanted to say that I admire your attitude to the hate peddlars - I would be in bits if I received hate mail. - fancy sending me some of your moxy?

Take care and keep blogging!

Anonymous said...

AHH! probably from the advice on how to pick up chicks?? The last thing in the world they want in Kuwait is to be exposed on what is really going on. The list is endless...

HAPPY EASTER! Gail

Desert Girl said...

LOL. Y'alls make me giggle.

ScotlandiyaArabiya: my dad used to use the term "tuff old broad". I guess that's what I'm becoming in me old age! I realize that there are so many pathetic, pitiful creatures out there that have no social graces and a lot of rage. It is sad, really.

Thanks Anonymous. I'm glad I make you smile.

Gail - I think you are quite correct. But then again - everything here is about sweeping it under the rug, isn't it?

Bunny heads... bunny heads.... happy thoughts....

q8undressed said...

Dare any Q8Y ever read Q8UNDRESSED at http://q8undressed.wordpress.com. Course you won't because you are all too damned scared to show any individual thought let alone criticism and dissent at the way your country views itself...

12/4/09 5:26 PM

hilaliya said...

William Holden used to say about acting in Hollywood: "You gotta be 'sugar and spice' outside and 'stainless steel' inside"

Good bloggers worth their weight - that is applicable to them as well.

And ye are a good one lassie!

Purgatory said...

hate mail? you? what is there to hate about you?

Anonymous said...

Insert: Ella Fitzgerald

"That's why da lady is a traaaaamp!"

Anonymous said...

LOL - "Je ne care pas" LLOOLLL I'll have to remember that one.

Do you have StatCounter? You can track - and keep track - of nitwits who visit, track their connection, track their IP, etc. Sometimes there is a familiar tone, you can check to see if it's your old friend anonymous or hate-mailer, or one of the other lovely visitors who seem to feel obligated to comment.

Why not said...

Well said!!