Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Anybody want a little pussy?

He he he. I know what you are thinking PERVERTS!

The security guard at my office found a tiny, cute little kitten. It is only several weeks old - no mommy in sight. It is small and grey/white with blue eyes. I couldn't tell if it was male or female because the parts are so small and I'm deathfully allergic to cats.

If anyone would like it, please write to me at amerab@gmail.com. I've offered both PAWS and AFL a donation if they take the cat. I can't make other non-volunteer-shelter people the same offer (I could make a rude comment, but 1. I'm not a guy and 2. Don't want to: Something about paying for... ) That would be wrong.

FREE PUSSY!!!! Get it now!!!!!



Pussy Update: 2 April

I tried marketing tactics to find the little guy a home: sent SMSs to all my male friends, "Want a little pussy? Do any of your friends want a little pussy? .... I found a kitten..." I received QUITE a few responses, "I don't want the cat, but...." Foiled again.

I called both PAWS and Animal Friends League. AFL was the first to respond and they agreed to take it immediately if I drove it to the nice lady's house. I named it "Skamp" and it seemed happy to be there - in the hands of two VERY yummy men. The Romanian fell in love with one of them. Anyhoo, The lady's house is in Surra and full of animals and animal crates. I wish I had a big house because I would do the same. (No, I'd probably become "a collector" like those smelly old women you see on "The Animal Planet" having seizure notices handed to them.) Anyways, thanks AFL - you guys ROCK and the immediate response (of any kind) was most appreciated. I want to go back and adopt one of your men... tee hee.

2 comments:

Traveleer said...

a pussy sneaked into our house yesterday..somehow managed to go upstairs! and wanted to eat the poor little canary!

put my name on the list if the other type is available :P

Anonymous said...

i tried clicking on the post title and the post didnt open..my office network blocked it..:) will spread the word about the kitty :)


- NBZ