Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Mentally Stunted


(Sung to the tune of "Feelings")

Reeeee-tards

Whoa whoa whoa reeeee-TARDS...


I see stupid people... they're everywhere!

I am so sick of retarded men. No, I am serious this time (again). I am so disgusted. Is there one single man out there with an IQ above 12? I am so sick of being asked to dinner, only to find out that I AM the dinner! Don't yank my chain, buddy. I can afford to dine anywhere, anytime. I prefer to do it with someone who will share interesting conversation in a restaurant. Unless I specifically mention that I will cook for someone (highly phuckin unlikely!) in my home, then what I mean by "dinner" is the type that is purchased AND consumed in a restaurant. If you want to disappoint me by showing me that you're not a man and having me pay for my half; not a problem. But just don't disappoint me when it comes to not getting food at all because I am so NOT forgiving in that area. Once I'm set on a specific food -- its on like donkey kong.

You might be thinking to yourself, "Desert Girl, why do you even bother?" Well, THEY asked ME! It wasn't like I was begging to see someone. THEY asked ME to dinner. I guess I could just say, "No thank you. I know you are bound to be stunted."

You know - I like it much better when Slapperella, Romanian and I just go out by ourselves. I never have to worry about not getting whatever food I desire. I never feel pressured. I just enjoy myself.

When are they coming back???? I am going to die! This must be what it feels like not to have any friends. I hate this. This might possibly really be the best time to join a gym.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well yeah - divert your attention to something else! Not all men are bad, good ones are taken or GAY! LOL! Good luck hun! :P

Anonymous said...

well,...

they might be the ones asking but you are the one saying yes.

if there is even a hint of, or the slightest potential for stupidity then just say something like " no thanks i have to give my dog a colonic tonight".

then again, in this country that might mean you never ever go out :|

Purgatory said...

I am available for free food if you ever decide to cook :P

Desert Girl said...

Chikapappi - I think I have met some of the gay ones too... I wouldn't mind because those guys are great to shop with.

Skunk - I LOVE "... give my dog a colonic" But alas - the tards might turn that into something sexual also.

Purgy - I don't want to kill you.

Anonymous said...

LMFAO!

too true, and i cant believe i missed that one.

but atleast you dont have a cat. :P