Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Of Mice and Men (Thanks, Evil!)

Git jiggy wi' it. na na na na na naa na.... (Purgaliscous style)

Is Bluetooth dead in Kuwait? I’m just wondering, because I haven’t had any stimulating Bluetooth action in a while. When we went to the Emirates – no one does it down there. Well, the men down there don’t even smile at you. It is totally cold. Brrrrrr. I try to get creative about it with my girlfriends. When I go out with The Romanian, we double-time them with nicknames of “Pull my hair” and “Slap my A&%”. If one of my girlfriends gets bluetoothed, sometimes we wage war just for fun, sending a deluge of Bluetooth messages to the guy. The stupider he is, the more fun it is for us. Then, we just leave. I’m sure they do too – eventually – on the short bus.

I got Bluetoothed by a visiting Saudi guy recently – workably cute. I called him (because he’s visiting and I can get rid of him). He returned the call at 2 am, asking if I could go to see him THEN at the hotel. I said, ‘No.’ He said, “Why?” I said, “Cause I’m not a whore.” End of discussion. I don’t believe in mincing words.

Remember way-back before caller identification when idiots used to call randomly until they got someone interesting to answer the phone? I had something like that happen the other day – although I am pretty sure that someone gave this creature my number. He sent me his picture on MMS. I just have one thing to say: If you are butt-ugly, there is no reason to spread your picture around or try to meet women that way. WTF. It had to be a joke.

Is it because the weather is changing/getting hotter that all the mac daddies come out of the woodwork? My friend called me the other day – completelyshitfaced drunk to talk dirty to me (I was in the office). (Obviously, this is The Universe phuckin with me over the pranks I pull during Ramadan.) Never in the 7 years that I’ve known this guy has he ever said anything slightly dirty. I couldn’t believe the stuff he was saying. I had to laugh.

My girlfriends are trying to get me to go out and date more. WWWWHHHHHYYYYY??? I keep meeting stupid men, so why should I bother? Stooooopid men – not your average idiots. Even the ones who cleaverly disguise themselves as smart men turn out to be morons in the end (I’m not naming names, but you are such a fool.)

Anyhoo, have you ever re-visited a guy who you have dated before and you couldn’t remember why you didn’t want to continue dating him because he is amazingly attractive? Ok, let me just say this (so I can look back and remember it later): There is always a valid reason why you didn’t call him back, you moron. I saw a guy at the Crowne Plaza (the night before the Vermin incident) that I went out with something like 3 years ago; tall, gorgeous smile, great looks. So, we agreed to meet again at the Crowne Plaza for coffee – just the two of us. We planned it for like a week and had several discussions about meeting at the CP in FARWANIYA. I got there – wearing my best-new-butt-hugging-jeans and looking (as well as can be expected after a 10 hour workday) fabulous. He called me and said, “I’m in the lobby. Where are you?” I told him I was in the lobby too, but I couldn’t see him. This continued for a few minutes until I figured out that he was in the Salmiya Holiday Inn. Seeeeeeeya! This is why I don’t date (as often as I used to/could). Honestly. I can’t even tell you how hungry and tired I was. Soooo, God in His Grace sent Bobarino to the rescue (who was just walking into Sakura and I had a really nice dinner).

The Fireman is starting the “You my woman” BS. I hate that. I’m MY woman. He’s been out with me ONCE and he’s already started the “don’t do this, don’t do that” routine. Boyfriend is in for an interesting ride (so to speak). Beg me, baby.

This section on Mousepoop has been deleted. Want more mouse control/ behavior facts? Click HERE.

4 comments:

Purgatory said...

Date more, ha, that is a joke. Is there a guy in the GCC (notice I did not say Kuwait) that you have not flirted, seen, dated, annoyed, harrased, molested, hit, beaten, abused, corrupted, stepped on, bullyed, umm, amused, had a crush on, fell in love with, got jiggly with him, had buddha calls, etc etc etc. you get the picture?

so, why?WHY! FOR THE LOVE OF CHEESE WHY, DO YOU NEED MORE MEN :p

Evil Knievel said...

of men and mice...

Desert Girl said...

Hey Purgy - YOU were the one who told me to start dating women. I told you I CAN'T DO THAT, so... that leaves MEN.

I love that "Of men and mice"! I am changing the post title to that. Oh Evil - you're so cool. giggle.

Purgatory said...

Yeah does not mean you have to chase every single guy around, besides women are more butch these days, you should try them, you tried edo :P