Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Time Counts

I have been reminded lately to do nice things for people. I really try always to help if someone asks me. As an ENFJ ("giver") personality, I'm kinda prone towards this behavior.

I was reminded of my very favorite poem and what to do with it:

"Each minute, day and year is given to us once only. Then it is gone forever. God gives you and everyone but one appearance on the stage of life. Reflect then on these lines by Etienne de Grellet:

“I shall pass through this life but once.
Any good, therefore, that I can do
Or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature,
Let me do it now.
Let me not defer or neglect it.
For I shall not pass this way again.”

I've been very content lately and I'm so grateful.

2 comments:

eshda3wa said...

Glad ur glad :)

aalinaa said...

Lovely post! Lovely message!