Saturday, November 25, 2006

I Thought My Luck Sucks... and It Does, but....

I do thank God that my problems are minimal because it could be so much worse. And yet….

I met several guys this weekend. Must be Autumn heat or something.

The one that astonished me the most was the Guy with 14 Kids. Yes, you read correctly. I asked him how many kids he has and he said “7 boys and 7 girls”. Ok, I thought it was bad enough that he was married, but 14 kids? WTF? The Universe is definitely messing with me. The GW14K is only 40! His wife is 37 (yes – as in SINGULAR. She has given birth to 14 kids). Now, I don’t want to say anything about the Grand Canyon, but that amount of Kegel exercises must be hell. None of them were twins. He showed me her picture and she is really pretty. Their youngest kid is 2 months old. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???? He makes 1200 kd a month. (Yes, I found that out in 45 minutes.) I mean – when I think of the amount of spending potential I have…. And he’s got 2 maids and a driver, so he’s supporting a total of NINETEEN people on 1200 kd a month. What the F does he think he’s going to do for me??? I felt guilty just sitting there having a cup of coffee at his expense. Talk about taking food from a baby’s mouth… Ok – have these people never heard of birth control? What about The Snip? It I was a guy and I had say – anywhere upwards of 6 kids… SNIP SNIP! (Oh, come on you whiners – it isn’t like your balls fall off or anything! Jeez.) He said she gets pregnant so that he won’t have money to marry someone else. I have several arguments in support of the opposing view, but it would be redundant to even mention them. 14 kids. I can’t even imagine being around 1 kid very long. That’s like havin frickin puppies. I mean – the guy didn’t look hailag or anything. He looked like a regular guy. I wish they would wear some kind of tag or something so people like me could tell. Just knowing this fact made me scared as hell of him: Eeeek. Someone could get pregnant just being in the vicinity. I wanted to go home and take the Morning After pill after 1 cappuccino across the table from him (after I scraped my jaw off the floor).

12 comments:

Purgatory said...

I blame you for meeting odd people.

Desert Girl said...

Purg: Are you included in that statement?

Jacqui said...

I think 2 is like the maximum I would have hell to just push the strings 3 would be the most! I can't survive around anymore. True I come from a sort of big family but I ain't going to follow in those steps.

But seriously WOW!

Purgatory said...

am odd, but we never met.

Desert Girl said...

Purg - Perhapsee yes, perhapsee no....

error said...

do you speak from your nose when you talk?

frigg said...

nice pick up line: baby how bout we work on the next 14 babys?

Purgatory said...

there is no perhaps, it is a definite no.

Anonymous said...

funny you should blog about that cos this weekend a friend of mine asked me if it was wrong to want to limit the number of kids you have.

i couldnt contain myself and went on an endless rant on how its fuckin stupid not to :P

strange thing was that he asked the question like what he was thinking would get him cast into satans left anus,.... meh, go figure.

ananyah said...

omfg where do you meet these men?!?!?!

On a sick note, how wide her e7m e7m must be after 14 kids! DAMN!!!

I'd give up after 5 kids lol

Desert Girl said...

Snip snip snip snip snip snip

He said the government stopped giving him money after the 7th

Snip snip snip snip snip snip

Desert Girl said...

After much thought, I have come to the conclusion that normal people bore me and therefore are probably not that attracted to me anyhoooo. .... wait..... who IS normal? WHAT is "normal"?

Error - why would I speak from my nose? Don't get it.