Saturday, July 02, 2005

Another F-ed Up Weekend in Paradise

Ok, call me fickle if you will, but I've changed my mind again (I'm female – we are allowed to do that). I have my reasons….

FH&FOMC – After this weekend…. I think he must be gay. Should I say more? He is a nice guy and I am dying to elaborate, but I guess some secrecy should be maintained once in a while (unless the guy is a total butthead which FH&FOMC is not).

Forget Paris! Nice guy. Nice potential. Nice package. He keeps "getting busy" and missing our dates. Funny, though – he always manages to keep the business meetings I arrange for him. He calls me to make dates and , "… oh… by the way… that project…" I told him about a gazillion times that if he wanted to see me romantically, he should keep our business life separate. So, HE decided that Thursday would be our official "date night" since we are both so busy during the week and he has to visit his son on Wednesday nights. Fine. However, Thursday night when we were supposed to go to dinner at 8, he calls me at 8:30 and said that he was on his way to a meeting ("You're not mad, are you?). At 11 he called (I didn't answer). (Translation: booty call.) You don't call a woman at 11:00 at night and expect anything but a booty call. I ain't havin it. Who tha fu has a meeting at 8:30 on a Thursday night. (Translation: I'm taking someone else out to dinner, but I'll stop by your house for a quicky later.) Now men – a word of advice: If you want a booty call, tell it like it is. At least be honest about it. Most women prefer the honesty and you might actually GET SOME by choosing the righteous path.

Mutaa guy: Needless to say, I didn't get the ring and he is still trying to figure out what to do. Puh-leeeeeze! We did have a nice dinner together, though and I enjoy being in his company. I just thought he didn't need the training and APPARENTLY I was mistaken. He's sincere and makes me laugh and with a little work, maybe I can get his act together.

After this weekend, I am one step closer to becoming a lesbian. I swear, if any country can work the impossible – it'll be this one.

Know what I do when I get really bored? Get onto M-chat. Now that is just ugly-fun. You can find all kindsa mental patients on M-chat and it is fun playing with them. Most are married (waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa… my wife doesn't understand me) and looking for something to do with their hands (SMS-ing, that is). The best time to M-chat is on a Thursday night when the whole country goes apeshit via boredom. You can download the M-chat software from MTC Vodaphone or send an SMS to 858 of "go" and following the prompts. Go forth with your bad self.

6 comments:

2 Second Club ® said...

Gurl you cracked me up.. Lesbian, NO!! Bi, YES!! LOL

never been to M chat, would I find desperate house wives as well ? You know!! Terry Hatcher wanna bes :P

Desert Girl said...

Don - you guys and your bi-fantasies! I don't do the "pillow fights in lingerie with feathers all over the room" scenes. Sorry to burst your bubble. LOL

My friend just met a very nice young lady on M-Chat. She's already met his parents. They're both Kuwaiti, so we'll see how it goes.

Nazif - I am perplexed.

Entrepreneur said...

I guess that means that there are some decent women out there who just cant seem to find a decent guy...

I like it when the world is like that...

Closet Diva said...

amerab i know a guy about to marry a girl that he met thru m-chat.

i dont get it though

Desert Girl said...

Luminous - What don't you get? My friend was chatting with a young lady on M-chat and they met - with their families present and the milcha is this week. What up? Just another tech way to meet. You just have to sift through the sand to find the diamond.

Finger Lick'n Good I Tell Ya! said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.