Monday, April 11, 2005

I Can't Stop Playing With It

My new computer. Bunny bought me a new computer for my birthday. You would think that I would have time for stuff like blogging, but I'm actually creating libraries of my favorite music and downloading stuff and (get this) doing work for my new job.

Bunny to the rescue again. What a guy. Now, I have a new Bunny-draw: "Can you come over and help me with (this application or that one). He's really good about coming over when I need him (I guess it is the knight in shining armor thing), so I try to create new home projects to keep him coming back. How pathetic is THAT? Some girls use sex to lure in their mates - I use shelves and computer programs. How did my life come to this?

What the HELL is going on in this country with all the construction? When will it stop? There is a PIT down the street from my building and there are dumptrucks in and out all day and night. I want to throw eggs at all of them, but they are construction trucks and I am quite sure that eggs will have no affect on them at all (not like with the shiny cars that sit outside honking). I have perfected my egging to an artform. I can aim, egg, and run at just the precise timing required. Honkers of all types get on my damn nerves. What am I going to do about the TRUCKS???? Why at night? It is 12 am now and the damn trucks are going up and down my street. Again, how did my life come to this?

And really - how pathetic is all of this?

I sent my lawyers some flowers. I thought the guy was going to cry. Apparently, all they get for a job well done is a handshake. Not in my world -- flowers. I am a firm believer in flowers. One time (not at band camp), I sent a woman (not lady) in my office some flowers. Do you know what she had the NERVE to say? "You should have just given me the money. Why did you waste it on flowers?" I don't know if I actually SAID out loud, "Why did I waste it on YOU?" Ok, do something nice and throw it in the ocean.

I stopped allowing anonymous posts on here because of the WACKOS who sent me some comments of a sexual and insulting nature. Do people have nothing better to do with their time?
Masturbation. I mean, it puts you in a better mood and you're not actually pissing anyone else off (unless you do it in public or something).

10 comments:

Sou said...

I was at this hotel once, and the dude singing in one of the restraunts sang:

"Happy Buttday to you!"

So Amerab, happy buttday to you ;) hehehe...

:**

Desert Girl said...

Dear All,

Thank you for the happy birthday messages (everyday is buttday in Kuwait!!!!). Please send cash. :) LOL

I have had 2 masturbation moments in Kuwait (not my own): Once, I saw a guy spanking the monkey in a dishtasha - who was looking through a hole in the wall; The SAS beach club was (at that time) on the other side. He noticed that I saw him and went right back at it. The other time, I saw a guy in a car (probably a Camry) driving around the parking lot in Souq Sharq milking the lizard. Don't these guys have better things to do? Women don't do that. What is UP like that?

Have a nice day everybody. Lots of loves!

Stinni said...

I spit out my drink when I read "milking the lizard". HAHA!

Happy Buttday to you. May your butt have many more good years.

Jewaira said...

Happy Belated Birthday D-Girl :)

Now I understand what TheDon meant in his comments on my blog about milking the lizard :P

About the woman who refused the flowers, that has to be the rudest thing anyone can ever do! Send them to someone more appreciating next time.

Desert Girl said...

Gail - I am SURE it was her own fault for dressing so scantily! (NOT) Is she still in Kuwait? Poor thing.

As Austin Powers said, "Do I make you hooooooorney, baby?" These guys don't understand that hey - it AINT a turn on to us!

My mother's advice: Point, laugh, and say, "Oh my God! That looks like a penis, only smaller!"

Jacqui said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPYYYYYYYYYYY BIRSDAYYYYYYYYYY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUU!

I'm glad you are older know :P No I mean younger.. hehe may you have more joy and happiness in the years to come :P

Truth Seeker said...

Waiting for your new post with impatience;-)

Drunk'n'Gorgeous said...

Happy Birthday *hugs* Sorry I was late :) May you have many more to come! Have a good one :D

Desert Girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Desert Girl said...

For all you in search of more funny masturbation synonyms, visit:
http://www.forplu.com/community/life&style/feature
/masturbation_terms.htm#men